5 Major Construction Technology Innovations to Watch in 2019
Following would be the 5 major construction technology innovations to watch in 2019:
- Virtual reality: VR would change the game in the construction industry in the year 2019. It would help clients to make virtual changes in building designs. Practically it is not feasible to change the design when construction has commenced. But VR helps the customer to understand how the final building will look like. This would be a milestone in the creation of designs for hospitals.
- Augmented reality: Augmented reality would help in giving holographic images of the building and its surroundings. That way it would become easy for the builders to find out any loopholes in design in the initial stage itself. Thus AR will save whole lots of constructions costs by eliminating probable errors.
- Wearable technology for safety: Smart hats, watches, helmets etc. would ensure improved safety of construction workers on the site.
- 4. Drones: When you cannot afford to have an architect designer you can rely on Draft Force. When actual construction commences monitoring the project is another tough task. Noting the progress, finding deviations etc. is made very easy by using drones. These fly over the project location and send pictures which can be analyzed for taking further action. Usage of drones would increase in the construction industry in 2019.
- 5. Robotics and BIM: Based on Building Information Modeling, in future robots would be employed to do the construction activity and monitoring. That way building skyscrapers will be easy. Using robots would reduce the risk of employing humans. 2019 would be a year of lowered accidents and human casualty.
No doubt, all the above technologies would be highly used in the construction industry in 2019. These will help in enhancing quality and safety. As these would save errors, the construction industry would see a reduction in cost also.…